Wisconsin Will Lawyer
Looking for a will lawyer?
- 28 Years of Experience
- Attorneys that practice exclusively creating new and amending Wills
- We can help with:
- Creating your Will
- Guiding Clients on the right choice for their specific situation
- Ensuring your Will complies with legal requirements
- Familiarity with a variety of unique Will scenarios
Why should I create a will?
Milwaukee-based Attorney Konstantakis protects her client’s future
- Avoid Intestacy Laws: Without a Will, how your assets are distributed will be determined by Wisconsin law. This may not align with your preferences. Creating a Will allows you to have control over how your assets are distributed.
- Minimization of Family Disputes: Creating a Will provides a legally binding document outlining your wishes. This minimizes conflicts and disputes between family members.
- Peace of Mind: A Will can provide you and your family members a peace of mind. Attorney Konstantakis ensures that you leave knowing you have made a plan for the future.
We specialize in probate and estate administration. Schedule a consultation with Attorney Konstantakis for all of your Trust needs!
Frequently asked questions about wills
Is a Will necessary?
A Will ensures your assets are distributed according to your wishes and that your loved ones are taken care of after you have passed.
What happens if I die without a Will?
Without a Will, your assets will be distributed by according to Wisconsin law. This often leads to delays, additional costs, and potential family disputes.
How often should I update my Will?
You should update your Will every time there is a significant life change. Examples include marriage, divorce, the birth of children, or changes in your financial situation.
Can I change my Will after it’s created?
Yes! Attorney Konstantakis can also help with changes and addendums to your Will (called codicils). It’s important to get legal help with changes to your Will to ensure the changes are valid.
Who should I appoint as the executor of my Will?
When choosing your executor, you should consider someone trustworthy, organized, and capable of handling financial matters. This is because an executor is in charge of managing your estate and ensuring your wishes are carried out.
Is a lawyer necessary to create a Will?
It is advisable to consult with a legal professional when creating a Will to ensure that your Will is legally valid and properly executed. This is especially important for complex estates.