Attorney Konstantakis has represented thousands of clients in courts throughout
the State of Wisconsin in a broad variety of legal matters with emphasis in the areas of personal injury, traffic/drunk driving defense, corporate law, real estate law, estate planning, and family law.
Attorney Konstantakis has built a reputation as an aggressive attorney who is respected by her peers and is skilled in achieving positive results for her clients. With over 20 years of legal experience, Attorney Konstantakis has used her knowledge of law to actively serve her community. She is a board member of the Greendale Chamber of Commerce and participates in Franklin High School’s business law program. She has been a guest lecturer on the subject of landlord and tenant law at the Milwaukee Bar Association and holds annual Estate planning seminars coordinated with Edward Jones Financial Service. Additionally, Attorney Konstantakis has conducted estate planning seminars to employees of organizations such as Footlocker and WorkWise. She is one of the founders of Essential Strategies for the Savvy Business Owner and speaks regularly on the topic Estate planning and Corporate matters.
- Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, MA
- Loyola University of Chicago, IL; Cum Laude B.A. and Finance
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Leadership , Membership & Honors
- Massachusetts School of Law
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Wisconsin State Bar Association the , and the Boston Bar Association.